Monday, January 30, 2012

Are You a Tough Guy?


Today I was surfing net about some stuff and came across some interesting news that I wanted to share with you guys. There was some race happening in Perton, Staffordshire, near Wolverhampton, England and it is known by the name of Tough Guy Challenge. It has been said that it is “the toughest race in the world”. I didn’t believe this thing but when I saw the pictures of this race, I had to admit it is the most grueling races in the world. Check out the pictures yourself.





























Also in this event’s 24 year old history, till today nobody has been able to win this race. In fact two people had died and many have broken their bones to clear this 2.42 square km race. Seriously man, it will require some balls to win this race.



6 comments:

filippo said...

hey, thank you for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it. I like your blog too!
:)

Covnitkepr1 said...

All I can say is WOW !!!
I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

Sumit Tuli said...

@ filippo..hey buddy thanx for your thoughts on my blog nd btw I really liked the images in ur blog, every picture has something to say in your's blog..keep up the good work !!

Sumit Tuli said...

@ covnitkepr1..good work done on the blog..!!

Akum said...

Really looks like a tough race. love the blog!

James Pereira said...

Hi, u hv a nice blog n i want to invite u to my biblical blog www.true-shapherd.blogspot.com thanks n regards, james.