These are the pictures of Tibetans massive protest at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 17 June, 2008.
The five main demands of the Tibetans were:
1) Negotiate immediately with Dalai Lama on the Tibet issue without any pre-conditions.
2) Grant of freedom of religion and human rights inside Tibet.
3) Release of all Tibetan political prisoners from the prisons.
4) Release of 11th panchen lama gedun choskyi nyima including jadrel rinpoche who are not found guilty by any law of the land.
5) Make all the facilities to the UN , amnesty international, red cross and doctors sans frontiers or others independent fact finding delegations to assess the recent unrest's real situation in Tibet and allow free press to cover the ground reality.